Sorry i'm so late !!!

Hello everyone i'm very sorry that i'm so late on posting. Everyday that I try to post the day always runs out before I can write one letter. I have to apologize up front because i'm afraid this post is going to be pretty lengthy. So we will start from Friday, so on Friday we worked very hard to make the house sparkle ( which is really hard by the way if you have 5 sibling that like to make messes). We were trying to make it clean so we could relax and spend time with family plus someone was supposed to come over and visit with us and I won't tell who because my siblings read my blog and they are not supposed to know who comes over. We do that so if the person isn't able to come then they won't be sad. But anyways the next day we waited for the company to come but they told us later that they couldn't come. Oh well ! That night was movie night and we watched the Mighty ducks ( a favorite kids movie from the 80's of my parents) So the next day some people came over to look at buying our goats they liked our three females who are Charlotte, Milky way and Claire. they bought all three that day and we no longer have them in our possession. After that my parents and all of my siblings went to get my baby brother circumcised and to also go to run some errands. I stayed here because first off there wasn't enough room in the car and also ( I kinda of wanted to have some free time by myself!) So I stayed home by myself and watched shows and cleaned for about 6 and a half hours. The next day I woke up ate my breakfast and while I was eating my breakfast someone comes to the door and I get my dad up and he goes to see what they want and you'll never guess it was so funny!! They came because somehow (they have extremely good eyes) they had seen the sign on my dads trailer (the sign is very small by the way ) anyways they wanted to know if my dad could fix a broken window on there house!! My dad only does window cleaning. Anyways they are actually our distant neighbors. So I finished all my school that day and then later that evening I went out and had a photo shoot with my sister Elizebeth and I took pics of the trees that have beautiful pink blossoms on them. And I took pictures of different spring things. Then yesterday was a sort of boring day I did school, work and made dinner and that was my day yesterday. Today I woke up at 5:00 am and did school from 5:30 till just now and I will hopefully tell you more about my day today tomorrow if you know what I mean.


Until next time.....

Comments

Most viewed posts

Updates on my life

A Good Day!!!! :) :)