Updates on my life



Hello to everyone. I'm very sorry that I haven't published anything in so long!  I have been very busy.  We went to Six Flags. That was really fun especially for me because I have never been to an amusement park and I have never been on a roller coaster before. I was off of school last week but I was so busy with trying keep up with house work that I didn't have time to write on my blog. The kittens that Becky had are now a little over a month old and they are super duper cute!!! Also  another one of our cats named Skittles just had three kittens last Sunday. So we now have eight kittens. We will be putting the kittens up for adoption soon I don't exactly know where yet but I will let you know when I do. The puppies are now two months old and they are very big. They are still super cute though. I will update the pics very soon. If you want to buy one of the puppies then we have them up for sell on craigslist they are German Shepard  Great Pyrenees mix they are wonderful as family pets and as LGDs  ( livestock guard dogs).  We should have about four puppies left but please hurry because they are going fast. They are getting their second round of shots today and also two people are coming by tonight to look at buying the puppies.        My little brother Andrew is super cute and he is now three months old!! I can't believe it I'm so sad :( .  He is even getting his first tooth in already!!   Well that is all I have to say for now.

  Until next time....

Comments

Post a Comment

Most viewed posts

Sorry i'm so late !!!

A Good Day!!!! :) :)