Brand new month, Brand new things!!



 I cannot believe that it is already April 2017!!!   Time does fly by, it just goes faster than a wink of an eye.  I love spring, every fiber of my being  just tingles with the beauty of glorious spring. The trees are putting their beautiful garments back on, the flowers are blossoming in their splendid glory, the bees are storing up more sweet and tasty honey for next winter, the birds are singing their melodious songs in the trees, and the animals are bringing new life into this world all, while the creek babbles by singing it's sweet tune. The sun rises higher and it's rays brighten the world longer after awakening from it's long slumber. As we shake off the gloom and grayness of winter we get ready for  the beauty and glory of spring. And I guess that is all I have to say about SPRING.  I really enjoy watching my father run around and chase the chickens that have escaped their compound. And yes I know that was sort of random but really it is very amusing to watch such an event take place!!  I have been hard at work with the puppies ( trying to) train them. Let me just tell you it is not easy training eight puppies. We will be listing them up on line this next weekend for sale . I really can't believe  that the time has already come to say goodbye to the little four legged critters but I knew that this day would eventually come whether I liked it or not. We will be keeping one of them though so I am very glad about that!!       When I went outside to take care of the puppies like I always do I went and checked on the kittens and when I did they were gone.             So me and my sister Elizabeth searched high and low everywhere and after about twenty minutes of searching we finally found them. Becky their mother had moved them in a very tight  space in the wood pile but all is well so no worries. I will try to give you updates as much as I can.    

            Until next time.....

Comments

Most viewed posts

Updates on my life

Sorry i'm so late !!!

A Good Day!!!! :) :)