Old things pass away, New events come to pass



    Hello everyone.  I can't believe that it is already May!! How is your day going so far? I am having a pretty good morning. I got up this morning at 8:00 but I was supposed to wake up at 6:30!!  I wish I was a morning person! Well anyways I took care of the puppies (their are only three left to be sold) they are getting bigger and more mischievous by the day!!  I also fed the chickens this morning and of course I had to play with the kittens. They on the other hand are getting cuter and more curious by the day!! Speaking of kittens the kittens that Skittles had all passed away yesterday :( .  It was very sad!! We don't exactly know what caused it but I did see that one of the kittens was crushed. I guess that's life for you. We still have 5 kittens though. Me and my fam went to Six Flags last weekend. For my little brothers and sister this was their first time to go to an amusement park and ride on rides. They had a blast it was a lot of fun.    
 When I said that my little brother Andrew was getting his first tooth I was mistaken he is actually getting his first two teeth!!!          Someone is coming to pick up another puppy today I am excited and sad at the same time.          My grandparents from Virginia are coming to visit us next week!!
We are all very excited!!

                             
                                  Until next time.........

Comments

Most viewed posts

Updates on my life

Sorry i'm so late !!!

A Good Day!!!! :) :)