Creepy childhood memories!



  Hello everyone,  I hope you all are doing well!    Alright, so I bet everyone is wondering what the title is about.                I am re watching a childhood show with my little sister and oh boy 😬!!! Have any of you ever watched the Knock Knock show?  Man it's weird, creepy and annoying all at the same time! It used to be one of my favorite shows believe it or not! If you have not watched the Knock Knock show before then I suggest you look at a little clip ( but you look at your own risk!).   Why are kid shows so annoying?  Some annoying kid shows that I watched when I was little are Barney, Little Einsteins and a really annoying one is Backyardagains!!!!!   I'm sorry I know the only thing I've talked about this time is annoying kid shows. But I'm afraid that's all the time I have for today. 

   
                                                     Remember " Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away!"...........

Comments

  1. Nice i really like this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx!
      When I get more time I will try to post on it more :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most viewed posts

Updates on my life

Sorry i'm so late !!!

A Good Day!!!! :) :)