I'm back!!!

 


            Well Hello to everyone out there!!!!    I know that it has been quite a while since the last time I wrote!   
          Everything is going well with me. And I can't wait to start a new chapter in my blogging  profession.   I'm thinking about starting a new blog.  What do you think?        I am now really into a band called the Beatles. A lot of you or actually most of you know who I am talking about.  My favorite Beatle is Paul McCartney  (or Macca as some know him).  I know It probably seems funny to most people that I have a crush on a 75 year old man but in my heart he will always be 18!!       Who is your favorite Beatle?              So about my farm life, well... we sold all of our goats, we have three adult cats and only four ( new ) kittens. We kept one of the puppies , her name is Molly Brown and she is my baby.  We also have around twenty or twenty five chickens. That's about it.         I can't believe this year has gone by sooooo fast!!! It is actually kind of sad when you think about  it. Another year has slipped by, another chapter of our lives is coming to a close. Things have happened this year that will never happen again.  But enough  being sad about the past!    Let us look into the horizon at the bright future ahead, new things to be discovered and new things to experience.    That concludes What I have to say. Thank you for your time. 

                                                             And remember "Here comes the sun"......🌞       
Sir Paul McCartney 

Comments

Most viewed posts

Updates on my life

Sorry i'm so late !!!

A Good Day!!!! :) :)