Hi everybody I have had a very nice day today. I am not a morning person nevertheless I still try very hard to wake up early but every time I set my alarm clock and fall asleep I wake up several times a night dreading the time when the alarm clocks horrible buzzer goes off and when I have to get up. Then when the time for me to really wake up is upon me I lie there and usually hit the snooze bar. That is one of my many downfalls. This morning I promised my brothers and sisters that I would make them pancakes so I had to wake up on time otherwise I would face their wrath. So I got up at 6:50 and read a book and then I fixed my hair. Well I was trying to curl it  for over 30 minutes and I got barely one curl. But I couldn't work on it anymore because I needed to start making breakfast. The day before I had seen a hack about how to make pancakes easy ( at least it seemed they were) so I got a soda bottle and used a funnel to get all of my ingredients in there and by half way into it I realized that it wasn't  as easy as I thought. But I finally  finished putting all of the ingredients in the bottle and shook it up really well and set it on the counter while I got my griddle ready but when I went back to get the pancake mix it had all settled down to the bottom and I had to do the whole mixing process again and I had to do that every time before I poured it so it turned out that something that I thought was easy was really twice as hard. So don't try that trick because it is a trick.

    So after all that I did school for a while and then  I made lunch and then I did more school and more school until I just finished about an hour ago.     So my life wasn't that interesting today but we're waiting for our dog to have a litter of puppies any day now.  So I will let you know when that happens.

                         Until next time.....

Comments

Most viewed posts

Updates on my life

A Good Day!!!! :) :)

Sorry i'm so late !!!